Picked up a virtually new Krank Rev1 today...

AudioPhile777

Mathew Cohen
for only $500...

...yeah...

anyway, it didn't come with a footswitch... i do have a gmajor that I would most likely use with it in a live setting... anyone know what kind of cable I need with the Rev1?

I'm guessing it would just a trs cable into the relay of the gmajor...

I searched the interwebz with no results... help?

Damn, first Kyle gets one for that price, now you - Guitar Center as well? Anyway, congrats! :kickass: As for the footswitch, yeah, I'm definitely gonna guess standard 2-button TRS, one for channel switching, one for toggling between the two masters!

Sick, this is way less dineros than I spend for the Rev Jr Pro... And I was happy getting 50 Euro off for knowing the sales slave. :lol:

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked on it at the moment... I do think it needs new tubes... I didn't get much of a chance to play it last night and can't stop thinking about it while at work...

Been trying to do some research on it and all that keeps coming up is the Rev1+...

Anyone have this amp and have tube recommendations?

Also, anyone know where I might be able to score a footswitch for it?

also, also... is there a way/gadget to test the tubes to see how much life there is left on them?

The g-major works fine with just a simple trs cable. You can also use any "normal" footswitch and maybe resolder it if it doesn´t switch right.
By the way, I am still trying to sell my Rev1 just in case someone is interested....

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked on it at the moment... I do think it needs new tubes... I didn't get much of a chance to play it last night and can't stop thinking about it while at work...

Been trying to do some research on it and all that keeps coming up is the Rev1+...

Anyone have this amp and have tube recommendations?

Also, anyone know where I might be able to score a footswitch for it?

also, also... is there a way/gadget to test the tubes to see how much life there is left on them?

I retubed mine with JJs, sounds 2930443675039x better than it did with the Ruby tubes that the previous owner put in there :puke:

I retubed mine with JJs, sounds 2930443675039x better than it did with the Ruby tubes that the previous owner put in there :puke:

I also had jj's in mine. Sounded pretty sweet. The only thing about the amp that bugged me was there seemed to be a ton of high end. Obviously thats an easy fix but still.