Pics from the M'era Luna Festival 2006 -

RashomoN

Eran
Sep 30, 2004
Holon, Israel
damn.....it was amazing festival.....again!

this was my 4th time in Germany.....I really fell in love with this country on my first time there.....
Berlin is my favourite city....

and M'era Luna Festival is maybe the greatest festival of the gothic scene....

I post some pics in Within Temptation's israeli forum:
http://hydepark.hevre.co.il/topic.asp?topic_id=2018612

(there are 3 pages)

2006822_18505525286_DSCF5956.jpg

2006823_141946992_DSCF6273.JPG

2006824_19484718843_DSCF6553.JPG

Midnattsol has a femal bass, very sexy one indeed:) ( i think its her, although i'm not sure, i thought her hair was more blonde when i saw her last time)

And Pain has femal bass and guitars, and dammit, those girls are HOT ( i have to admit as a woman ;) )

Elyia said:
Midnattsol has a femal bass, very sexy one indeed:) ( i think its her, although i'm not sure, i thought her hair was more blonde when i saw her last time)

And Pain has femal bass and guitars, and dammit, those girls are HOT ( i have to admit as a woman ;) )

YEs it is midnattsol one, i found out thanks :)

yes ilan i think that is simone too...

yes.....when i went to the Midnattsol gig, i really wanted to see the vocalist, who is Liv Kristine's little sister......
but i was amazed by the bass player.....she is a beauty, and really good player!

well......i didn't have to search for beautiful girls in this festival....
Tristania, The Gathering, Within Temptation.....most of the girls are really good looking and sexy!

but....of course....Epica's Simone is my favourite.....
I have never seen eyes like those:

2006823_1421711258_DSCF6278.JPG

:worship:

not anymore.....

If I am not wrong......she is now with a german guy.....
someone told me it is Kamelot's keyboard player.....i'm not sure.....
whoever he is.....he's a lucky guy......
:)

I'm sorry. Amsterdam girls suck. They are all sluts and whores (hence the reason I love them). All non Amsterdam Dutch girls rule.