pics on forum

Sammi951 said:
It's easy...you have a clever chap called Valanx helping you! :lol:

I did mine using www.photobucket.com, it's so easy, even an idiot can use it...so I did! :D

Right, I'm an idiot hehehehe but I used to know how to get pics on here as well and I've got my pics on photobucket but when I try to show them on here, its just showing the link. How the fook do I get it so that the photo just comes straight up without having to click on the link. I think I'm gonny scream I've been trying to figure this out for ages. Help me Sammi please!!!!!!!

princess_of_the_night2112 said:

Right, I'm an idiot hehehehe but I used to know how to get pics on here as well and I've got my pics on photobucket but when I try to show them on here, its just showing the link. How the fook do I get it so that the photo just comes straight up without having to click on the link. I think I'm gonny scream I've been trying to figure this out for ages. Help me Sammi please!!!!!!!

Are you choosing the URLS which say "thumbnails for message boards" and then "recommended" at the side? That is the one I choose... I then copy and paste it onto the message board. I have sent you a PM with the instructions anyway, just in case :) Look at me, I sound like I know what I'm doing! :lol:

x28b41.jpg

Sammi951 said:
Are you choosing the URLS which say "thumbnails for message boards" and then "recommended" at the side? That is the one I choose... I then copy and paste it onto the message board. I have sent you a PM with the instructions anyway, just in case :) Look at me, I sound like I know what I'm doing! :lol:

could you send me a pm on how to do it also?

Sammi951 said:
It's easy...you have a clever chap called Valanx helping you! :lol:

:)

....Just a shame i dont have the kind of great pics to share that you have Sammi !!!

:danceboy:

valanx said:
:)

....Just a shame i dont have the kind of great pics to share that you have Sammi !!!

:danceboy:

Talking of pics...weren't you gonna show us some of your wedding pics? I've been waiting to see 'em :) How's things going with your wife and baby (or rather, 'bump' as it is at the moment!)...everything progressing ok?

Sammi951 said:
Talking of pics...weren't you gonna show us some of your wedding pics? I've been waiting to see 'em :) How's things going with your wife and baby (or rather, 'bump' as it is at the moment!)...everything progressing ok?

Yeah, everything is going very well, thanks for asking. Weve spent the last few weeks spending for too much money on all the things we need...It seems endless!! I cant believe its May already and she is due around the end of July!! And yeah, one day il get those pictures uploaded!!! :)

valanx said:
Yeah, everything is going very well, thanks for asking. Weve spent the last few weeks spending for too much money on all the things we need...It seems endless!! I cant believe its May already and she is due around the end of July!! And yeah, one day il get those pictures uploaded!!! :)

Aww, I bet you can't wait till the end of July :) Shame they don't do Saxon romper suits, innit? :D

As for uploading those pics...if you need any help getting them on the message board, give me a shout! :lol: :lol: