PICTURE (The Netherlands FIRST metal band) REISSUES AVAILABLE NOW!

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
2_w483_h323_s1.jpg

Not only is PICTURE the first heavy metal band to come out of the Netherlands, they’ve also entered their 33rd year of existence and show no signs of slowing down. In fact, 2014 will see the band hitting US shores for the first time ever and Divebomb Records is proud to be reissuing the band’s first four albums for the first time in North America.

Our reissue sets feature all four classic albums contained on two long playing CDs. These definitive albums (Picture 1, Heavy Metal Ears, Diamond Dreamer, Eternal Dark) from the Dutch metal masters are now back in print after nearly 15 years, but most importantly, they’re seeing their first-ever North American release. With an irresistible sound that combines tough yet melodic vocals and arena-sized guitar riffs, PICTURE are the living embodiment of classic heavy metal.

6_w250_h250_s1.jpg

DIVE050
DIAMOND DREAMER + PICTURE 1
CD

TRACK LIST:
DIAMOND DREAMER
1. Lady Lightning 2. Night Hunter 3. Hot Lovin' 4. Diamond Dreamer 5. Message From Hell 6. You're All Alone 7. Lousy Lady 8. The Hangman 9. Get Me Rock And Roll 10. You're Touching Me

PICTURE 1
11. Dirty Street Fighter 12. You Can Go 13. Bombers 14. No More 15. One Way Street 16. You’re A Fool 17. Get Back Or You Fall 18. Rockin’ In Your Brains 19. He’s A Player 20. Fear

8_w250_h250_s1.jpg

DIVE051
ETERNAL DARK + HEAVY METAL EARS
CD

TRACK LIST:
ETERNAL DARK
1. Eternal Dark 2. Griffons Guard The Gold 3. Make You Burn 4. Battle For The Universe 5. The Blade 6. Flying In Time 7. Into The Underworld 8. Tell No Lies 9. Power Of Evil 10. Down And Out

HEAVY METAL EARS
11. Heavy Metal Ears 12. Spend The Night With You 13. Unemployed 14. I’m Just A Simple Man 15. Funky Town 16. Out Of Time 17. Nighttiger 18. No No No 19. Rock N Roll/Under Your Spell

ORDER VIA DIVEBOMB DIRECT HERE

Awesome! I thought the Warhorse cd was excellent and have been anxiously awaiting these reissues. Just placed my order.

AND........if anyone is interested in seeing them play thier first live show in the US ever....come to the Ragnarokkr metal Fest in Chicago on april 4th and 5th. Reggies....also appearing with Riot and Grim Reaper.

Hopefully matt can make it out as well with a box of those CD's for people to buy there.

AND........if anyone is interested in seeing them play thier first live show in the US ever....come to the Ragnarokkr metal Fest in Chicago on april 4th and 5th. Reggies....also appearing with Riot and Grim Reaper.

Hopefully matt can make it out as well with a box of those CD's for people to buy there.

Picture, Grim Reaper and Riot on the same bill in 2014? Holy shit, I'd love to see this...Too bad it's so far from me...

I remember hearing "Lady Lightning" sometime in the mid80's and being convinced that Dickinson was in another band besides Samson...

Schmoulik Avigal was killer on that album. After all these years, he still sings very well BTW, as his latest AVIGAL-Unbroken album proved.

I have the 2001 Pseudonym remaster of Diamond Dreamer/Eternal Dark (#CDP-1076-DD), which makes for a killer 2on1 CD, as it's by far their best albums IMO. I assume this was legit and now long out of print?

Good for you if it doesn't cause I always thought Traitor was so weak compared to the killer 2 ones they did before (Eternal Dark and Diamond Dreamer)... :lol:

It never did that much for me which is why I knda forgot about them. Can't remember if Banzai released it or... Viper? Same label that released a Thor record in 84 or 85.

It never did that much for me which is why I knda forgot about them. Can't remember if Banzai released it or... Viper? Same label that released a Thor record in 84 or 85.

Mentioning these labels makes you a fellow Canadian like me I guess. Must have been Viper. Or maybe just Attic. Don't think Banzai ever released Picture albums.

I have the 2001 Pseudonym remaster of Diamond Dreamer/Eternal Dark (#CDP-1076-DD), which makes for a killer 2on1 CD, as it's by far their best albums IMO. I assume this was legit and now long out of print?

Yes, was legit and WAY out of print as of mid-2000s when I tried to replace my originals lost in a fire. They were going for over $100 recently. But not anymore.

We updated the audio on all 4 albums and did new booklets WITH lyrics and additional pictures not included in the first reissues.

Was just time to get these albums back in print, especially, since they are coming to USA for the first time ever.

Mentioning these labels makes you a fellow Canadian like me I guess. Must have been Viper. Or maybe just Attic. Don't think Banzai ever released Picture albums.

Yep. Almost 30 years of going to metal shows in such places as Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary.