Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ThePKH
Me and our backyard. :D

;) ThePKH, you are good-looking. ;)

Phyros and ThePKH live in cool surroundings... as for me, I have a large fenced backyard with only a shed and a lot of snow. I also have a car that does not run in my driveway... Well, at least it is not held up by cement blocks. :lol:

you'll hate the day you created this thread phyros when I buy I camera ;P

but I'll go and try to find some of the nice sight of the Barcelona and post the here on the internet (but not today ;) )

Wow Skaldy, never knew you were married, you guys look good together, gratz :D

ATG: You are a big mofo, kinda like me hehe. Cool pics man, wish I could meet the guys in DT as well (hopefully Ill get to meet Amon Amarth and Marduk coming up this February)

PKH :lol: The evil, viking/mercenary, with a sword looks rules hehe.

(not in anyway trying to poke fun, i just think its cool you carry a sword around regularly :D )

Final_Vision *running to his car and peeling off into the distance*

Reactions: Zarok666
uh... sorry, could anybody direct me back to the dt forum, the one about death metal music and young people and such...? ;)

rahvin. (who's just envious of your cameras and would probably want to get married solely for posting pictures here and what other reason might there be anyway? ;) )

Originally posted by rahvin
would probably want to get married solely for posting pictures here )

Sit, wait, bleed.... Hey hey may may, Hope (and roll) will never die:D

One day you'll find some holy F souls who'd express the wish to marry you. On that day you'll ask your friends to give you a wonderful digital camera as a wedding present:D

Best wishes:D

:heh:

Originally posted by atlantis
One day you'll find some holy F souls who'd express the wish to marry you. On that day you'll ask your friends to give you a wonderful digital camera as a wedding present:D

if we could just skip the first part, it'd be perfect. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

rahvin. (who's just envious of your cameras and would probably want to get married solely for posting pictures here and what other reason might there be anyway? ;) )

According to a certain divorced friend of mine: "There are two reasons to marry someone - to have an obliged shoulder, against which to cry and the regular sex".

-Villain (who has never experienced regular sex)

Me in Thailand this summer. Don't ever get a henna tattoo is my advice.

Attachments

• beachbum2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 930
Originally posted by Villain
According to a certain divorced friend of mine: "There are two reasons to marry someone - to have an obliged shoulder, against which to cry and the regular sex".

i call myself lucky i'm not married and i already got both, then.
besides, regular sex isn't as lively as the irregular sort. ;)

rahvin. (who has never experienced divorce)

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
NOT ANOTHER PICTURE-THREAD!
WE ARE DOOMED!

just have look at the opethish picture "thread"
well actually they're funny most of the time, but they are forum-killers...

Status
Not open for further replies.