Picture

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
zoemariaprincessesforweb3gb.jpg

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
I hope you're not poking fun at them, as the only thing that offends the ODB is when someone finds humor in children with genetic defects.
Actually i have seen a programme on ppl with this and it was sad as fuck, isnt it were they age really quick? even though they are young they look well old like.
I didnt put any comment down on this thread,even though i do laugh at some mongs not because they have downs, but because there faces look funny.

Sorry ODB :D

What might be behind these degenerative diseases?

Sad to see people suffer this way, but they seem to have some fun on this picture. Well...

Thats what those american pageant queens look like before their mothers turn them into mini sluts. Has anyone ever seen that?
I saw a programme once were they had a bunch of six yr old girls done up to look like Dolly Parton it was sad like, makin them dance and sing, aaaahhhhh *moan moan moan* anyway i'm goin to bed now but i'll find a picture first :)

wwwmissdollusaneta.gif

brookeproampageantgirl.jpg

Brynjar said:
wow... they almost made that fiveyearold hot. that's kinda sick...
Now you know what i mean, they talk like they about 30 too its very sad, they obviously dont play with barbie dolls, though their mothers obviously have big barbie dolls to play with.

Yeh she is hot like, but would you be happy with yeh daughter lookin like that? Loads of men wankin over a 6 yr old :erk: the ma's are a joke though.

You have to see the way they talk to there kids its crazy, it was interestin to see how they done them up and bitched about the other kids, saying ' oh mary rose hasnt got a patch on you my little dolllllly' it was sad like cos the parents were in more competition than the kids.

'Let the kids be kids ffs' god i wanted to slap the dizzy bitches for doin their kids up as clown lookin barbie dolls.
Anyway i'll shut up now.. :D*post my favourite smilie* :D