pictures of my kids with Sonata Arctica in Fort Worth!

txprog

Feb 22, 2006
2902646-R1-012-4A_3.jpg

2902646-R1-014-5A_4.jpg

3724102-R1-054-25A_4.jpg

and the best for last:

2902646-R1-010-3A_2.jpg

GREAT photos! Thanks for sharing! Those guys in SA are soooo nice to their fans, esp. the kids. Too bad my son missed them in Connecticut. He's bumming. That last one with Tony and your little boy and the guitar is ADORABLE!!!

AMBR - Thanks! He's a good kid and really picking up the guitar. He has a great teacher. You should hear my son play 2112!

I have read much of your stuff, especially your Finnish travelouges. I feel like I know you! Don't you live in South Jersey? I grew up in Bridgeton and my folks now live in Mount Laurel. I live in Dallas now, but that area will always be home....

txprog said:
AMBR - Thanks! He's a good kid and really picking up the guitar. He has a great teacher. You should hear my son play 2112!

I have read much of your stuff, especially your Finnish travelouges. I feel like I know you! Don't you live in South Jersey? I grew up in Bridgeton and my folks now live in Mount Laurel. I live in Dallas now, but that area will always be home....
That's pretty cool! Have we ever "talked"? I actually live nearly dead-center of Jersey on the shore in a town called Neptune (for the King of the Sea, of course!). It's in Monmouth County. Never been to Dallas. Only time I was in TX was last year, San Antonio. Was ok, but really different! I like the River Walk and I saw an AHL game in the Spurs Arena. Nice place!

Best of luck to your budding rock start! Would love to hear him play 2112. You should put up and mp3. :headbang: