Pierre Langlois Drum Virtuoso

Very nice drumming, although most of that playing can be heard in lots of death metal bands, even if that was a particularly nice demonstration of it.

What I enjoyed more was his snare work with all those ghost notes with the ride, but also of course his kick discipline!

the most mind boggling bit though is about 3/4 through the seond vid, when he is blasting but with the snare stick he seems to be bouncing it off the rim repeatedly, now that I've never seen before and I have no idea how he does it!

High On Maiden said:
the most mind boggling bit though is about 3/4 through the seond vid, when he is blasting but with the snare stick he seems to be bouncing it off the rim repeatedly, now that I've never seen before and I have no idea how he does it!

It's called a hyperblast AKA a one-handed drumroll. And, yeah, it's fuckin real hard.

High On Maiden said:
Cryptopsy - Once Was Not