Pierre Langlois Drum Virtuoso

Having known and seen many drummers, and me being a fairly shitty one, THIS GUY IS FUCKING INSANE!!!!!! His double bass is better than the drummer for Iced Earth on Burnt Offerings. His LEFT hand technique is amazing also. Is he the drummer for your band Castro?

ptah knemu said:
Having known and seen many drummers, and me being a fairly shitty one, THIS GUY IS FUCKING INSANE!!!!!! His double bass is better than the drummer for Iced Earth on Burnt Offerings. His LEFT hand technique is amazing also. Is he the drummer for your band Castro?

No Pierre is not the drummer of my band but my friend play music with him.
Pierre play with many metal band from Québec, Canada

The Showdown in L.A. (the second link) is rediculous also. Anyone got any Mike Portnoy or Danny Carey videos?

ptah knemu said:
The Showdown in L.A. (the second link) is rediculous also. Anyone got any Mike Portnoy or Danny Carey videos?

I'd actually kill to see some vids of Rullo. He has a few videos on his site, but I cannot get them to work. If ANYBODY has them, can you please send them to me?!

I have Mike Portnoy's Progressive Drum Concepts video. It's pretty awesome.

Drummerworld has some crazy videos. But its definitely lacking some Jason Rullo, Aquiles Priester and Richard Christy.

Bobby Jarzombek is one of many insane drummers to follow in the line of drummers for Iced Earth, which also features Richard Christy!!!! He is AMAZING!!!

ptah knemu said:
Bobby Jarzombek is one of many insane drummers to follow in the line of drummers for Iced Earth, which also features Richard Christy!!!! He is AMAZING!!!

He's still playing with Iced Earth right? I haven't heard anything by those with Bobby on drums unfortunately (or fortunately)...

If you wanna hear him in action you can check out Spastic Ink - Ink Compatible, he is playing some extraterrestial ( <-cheesy word) stuff on that album. He's got such an amazing technique and rhythm feel it really just blows you away.