PINK-E's Show CANCELLED!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
We regret to announce that the Pink-E's show has been cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control. More specifically, the club has decided not to have live music any longer other than the occasional local band. I just cancelled my hotel reservations today. This sucks ass! At least there is still AZ for NYE! Again, sorry about any inconveniences. We were looking forward to this gig.

Doodoobubbachuck said:
We regret to announce that the Pink-E's show has been cancelled... the club has decided not to have live music any longer other than the occasional local band. This sucks ass!
Yes that does suck ass! They told me this about 3 months ago... I thought that they made an exception for the Maidens.

I'm in the process of scouting another place out... but I've come up short. The only other place that books Metal Tributes is too big for my band.

I'll be there for a week in January (CES)... I plan to do a little footwork while I'm there. But then again I say that every year and the idea gets lost in a haze of booze, cigar smoke and strip bars. Hey don't look at me that way... it's my job to entertain our Japanese visitors. :)