Pirates

Su Jacko

Jul 12, 2003
Liverpool
Visit site
a3347i1_johnny-pirate.jpg

or
pirate.jpg

raping, looting, stinking, grotty, overgrown toenailed, belly button fluffed, bearded, rot toothed, dirty arsed would-cut-your-nans-nipples-off-for-a-chicken-leg pirates anyday of the week.....none of this, eyeliner wearing, hair beaded shite - wheres the sweat glands in that first picture eh.....nowhere, he left them in the dressing room next to his power puff and perfume.

technically i am a pirate, and for the record pirates of the carribean was politcally incorrect, i should know..... thank you for your time...... im a level 5 pirate out of the possible 657, dont laugh its a very respectable position.....

HostMoRke said:
technically i am a pirate, and for the record pirates of the carribean was politcally incorrect, i should know..... thank you for your time...... im a level 5 pirate out of the possible 657, dont laugh its a very respectable position.....
Pirate my arse, show us yeh scars :D this is a pirate me lad and no one better, than the man himself
captainbirdseye.jpg

BElogo.jpg

"Arrrrgh matey, send the name Allan to davy jones's locker! You will commandeer your ship as:
Gunwalls Nathaniel
(Tisn't the prettiest nickname, tis a nickname none the less)"

:(

Bloody Bess Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr! :D

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php

Captain Ethel Bonney

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

set the sails :cool:

Bloody Charity Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Im a delightfull caring polite well mannered young lady who loves all the little furry animals and who wears pink on a regular basis thank you very much!

Dirty Anne Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!