Pissed off at Pig Destroyer, or their label...

Gory Elephant

Apr 26, 2003
one or the other. Was at the store the other day, looking to spend some fun tickets, when I stumble across a pig destroyer cd I had never heard of, called "Painter of Dead Girls". I have not been paying attention to them lately, so did not know if they had a new one out or whatever. The little cardboard thing on the case had a bunch of crap about it being years since their last release, etc... So I bought it. Imagine my disgust when I slip it into the old cd player and hear songs I already have on one of the four Pig Destroyer CDs or splits that I own. Or, is that my imagination???

Was very disappointed, especially since the verbage on the case made me believe it was a new release.

Does not change the fact that Pig Destroyer is the author of perhaps one of the most devastatingly heavy song ever "Pixies".

Later, all.
Mike.

I like how people don't do any research at all then blindly think they've come out with their concept album. Thumbs up.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
I like how people don't do any research at all then blindly think they've come out with their concept album. Thumbs up.

what the hell are you talking about.

SculptedCold said:
Did it not have a tracklisting on the back???? If not, then that certainly is a poor show!

I don't think it did have a tracklisting. even if it did, I would not recognize any song titles, because I have never read the track listing on any of their other albums. WHen an album has 38 songs on it or whatever, I will never remember names of songs. Or even bother to read them more than once.