Places to buy custom snake cables? (Europe)

ahjteam

Anssi Tenhunen
Okay, I need to do something about my portable rack, see the picture below:

kaapelioksennus.jpg

The problems I have with it are as followed:

- Insane amount of tangled cables everytime I open the backdoor, as shown in the picture
- The cables in the snakes are really thin and I have broken like 3 of the balanced mono plugs and 2 of the inserts already, so now they are there pretty much only as dead weight
- Too many unused cables in the snakes. I only need 6-8 cables, currently there are 13 in three parts (8 mono in one snake, 4 insert in one snake, 1 XLR).
- Ones I bought are too long snakes. They are 6 meters long, which was a bit of an overkill and I have a lot of problems stuffing it back.

So what I need is a custom snake that is preferrably made from a bit more sturdy cable than the normal cheapo snakes. I need a 3m long snake that has these specs:

tarviin_viuhkan.jpg

I live in Finland (Northern Europe), anyone know a place where I could get custom snakes like these done somewhere in Europe? If its not possible, could someone tell where I can buy blank snakes (only the cable without connectors)?

Is making your own single cables not an option? So no snake but all seperate cables? When correctly labeled, they could do the job and you can deceide which length each cable gets.

You could check Thomann's webstore, I think they sell blank snakes, as you call 'em.
http://www.thomann.de/fi/index.html