Votes: 19 82.6%
  • plastic nathrakh please don't get out of the forum

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
here's why you are a very bad poster

1. your taste in music is absolute shit and you have nothing to recommend to or discuss with most people on the forum
2. your band is garbage
3. you are not funny
4. you are not interesting
5. in all of your posts you are constantly kissing the ass of "respected" posters in some stupid attempt to be an accepted poster on the boards despite making the worst possible entrance

so essentially: get out (this is good advice i would take it if i were you) -- and if you're not going to get out, realize that you are not doing yourself any favours by either trying to appear all buddy-buddy with people that barely acknowledge your existence or trying (failing) to be confrontational to others (me) that also barely acknowledge your existence

maybe if you had like even one post that said something original, funny and/or meaningful you would have a reason to type things on the internet but right now your existence is pointless

and i'm being real charitable right now by implying that maybe if you straightened up people would accept you in about three years maybe?

p.s. the internet. it matters. (i'm at work so there's my excuse) d.s.

http://www.myspace.com/dirtychemist

Even Cara DeAngelis brought something to the table. Plus she had tits, which made her an easier pill to swallow. Matt on the other hand is a ductile little twit who's desperate need for acceptance is such a sad case. (Daddy issues perhaps?) We told him his band stank, he quickly parted ways with them a week later. No matter how much arse you kiss, you will not be asked to join Noltem, so be off with yourself good sir.

breaking news: noltem to write exclusive soundtrack for duke nukem forever

Have any of you ladies ever tried douching with plain yogurt (health food kind)? Yes, it's messy, but better to have a messy mambo #5 than an ithyphallic. I never actually douched, but when I'd start to itch I'd quickly counter by eating lots of yoplait 99% fat free, along with cleaning myself as far inside as I could with the cultured milk product. Itching is horrible, but much like this Plastic fellow, I have unresolved Daddy issues.

Seems like it's about time to think about actually starting moderating RC. There are people who are asking to be banned.

DOOM0014.png

look at those vines

There are people who are asking to be banned.

Are you insinuating that I need to be banned? Listen hear hussie, and listen close as I know you don't have a grasp on the English language... feminine hygiene is priority number 1 to me. It's discussion is contextually universal. Now go exchange a snapshot for another 4 cigarettes you la femme stinkita!

Speaking of plastic nathrakh, has he heard the new Anaal Nathrakh? It's quite sweet.

The new Minsk is EASILY their best, and the new Anaal Nathrakh is going to take more listens. Unfortunately Anaal Nathrakh will never equal The Codex Necro. That one was so hateful, and it just can't be replicated.