play Eleanor Rigby or Yesterday

Honestly I could not care less about Nevermore recording more covers.

They probably couldn't top REALM's version of Eleanor Rigby.

Dude, back in the late 80's i would listen to a college radio station WRFL. 88.1 from Lexington, Ky & there was a "METAL" band that covered "Eleanor Rigby", but I can't remember the name of the band. i looked up REALM but no success. I also remember a cover of the CARS/"JUST WHAT I NEEDED,CANDY O" from :INDESTRUCTIBLE NOISE COMMAND (I think).

All comments welcome.

Zane

While My Guitar Gently Weeps and Eleanor Rigby are by two favorite Beatles songs...although I'd prefer Nevermore do a cover of WMGGW than ER.

Dude, back in the late 80's i would listen to a college radio station WRFL. 88.1 from Lexington, Ky & there was a "METAL" band that covered "Eleanor Rigby", but I can't remember the name of the band. i looked up REALM but no success. I also remember a cover of the CARS/"JUST WHAT I NEEDED,CANDY O" from :INDESTRUCTIBLE NOISE COMMAND (I think).

All comments welcome.

Zane

Probably was REALM. really fast, screeching high vocals. aaaaaaaaah, good stuff.

You are correct about INC. they rocked.
INC were from my hometown, I used to practice next door do them. They had this song called DRY HEAVES that made me laugh my ass off.

I hadn't thought of that band in years.