Play it again Glenn!

Meanmistreator

Granada Porch Crew
Feb 25, 2004
Savacountry
So... of all the bands to play PPUSA, which ones could you see every year? That's right every single freakin' year. Open, close, fourth slot, pre-party, whatever.:headbang:

1)Evergrey
2)Kamelot
3)Jon Oliva
4)Symphony X
5)Tad Morose
6)Vanden Plas
7)Dreamscape
8)Pagan's Mind
9)Circle II Circle
10)Out World

1. Nightwish (too bad that can't ever happen now)
2. Symphony X
3. Blind Guardian
4. Orphaned Land
5. Kamelot
6. Therion
7. Evergrey
8. Pagan's Mind
9. Rage
10. Pain of Salvation

Now that would be an expensive festival. All but maybe two of those are headliner caliber!

Symphony X would be a second choice, but absolutely, every year, I would welcome Jon Oliva (Then again, Savatage is my all time favorite).

Steve in Philly

Jon Oliva and any form of Savatage any day every day! Also loved BG, Kamelot, Angra, Zero Hour, Therion, Gamma Ray, Threshold, Redemption (with Ray) and Fates Warning....oh, crap, that one hasn't happened yet lol.

Evergrey
Symphony X
Conception
Kamelot
Dreamscape
Brainstorm
Symphorce
Nightwish (after they get a new lead singer and she turns out to be excellent...Hell I'd even see them before they get a new lead singer as Marco Hietala kicks ass and they could do covers or new songs that only require him to sing)

Meanmistreator said:
So... of all the bands to play PPUSA, which ones could you see every year? That's right every single freakin' year. Open, close, fourth slot, pre-party, whatever.:headbang:

1)Evergrey
2)Kamelot
3)Jon Oliva
4)Symphony X
5)Tad Morose
6)Vanden Plas
7)Dreamscape
8)Pagan's Mind
9)Circle II Circle
10)Out World

This is a fun thread!

Any of the following I would enjoy seeing over and over and never get sick of ...

Jon Oliva/WoMD/Savatage in any form!
Circle II Circle
Edguy
Brainstorm
Pink Cream 69
Blind Guardian

Normally I would have included Tad Morose and Nightwish, unfortunatly neither of those bands are the same as when I saw them.

Bands I have no problem seeing every other year/every two years ....

Evergrey
Kamelot
Circus Maximus
Symphony X
Therion
Stratovarius
Vanden Plas
Orphaned Land

Bands I missed that I hope will one day return so I can finally see them ...

Gamma Ray
Jorn Lande in any band
Angel Dust
Silent Force
Nightingale

The_Kinslayer said:
1. Nightwish (too bad that can't ever happen now)
2. Symphony X
3. Blind Guardian
4. Orphaned Land
5. Kamelot
6. Therion
7. Evergrey
8. Pagan's Mind
9. Rage
10. Pain of Salvation

Now that would be an expensive festival. All but maybe two of those are headliner caliber!
NIGHTWISH will be back and be better than before, i just feel it. Tuomas and the guys are not going to let a little thing like the firing of what's her name stand in the way of that beautiful NIGHTWISH music. Mark my words 2007 will see the return of a new and even better NIGHTWISH, with a 45 to 50 city USA tour.