Playlist for today:

how's the new A Perfect Circle???

I need that shit so bad.

Amon Tobin - Permutation

Placebo - Sleeping With Ghosts (I feel so gay when I listen to this...but at the same time..it feels so right)

Screaming Headless Torsoes - Live!

Trilok Gurtu - Bad Habits Die Hard

Mudvayne - L.D. 50

Faith No More - Angel Dust

like i said i dont have cryonics...yet. gotta buy so much music, not enough money.

the new a perfect circle is excellent, although it hasnt totally sunk into me yet. and azal, dont be ashamed of listening to placebo. i should probably buy sleeping with ghosts, considering i need to hear it all.

Agalloch - Pale Folklore

Dimmu Borgir - Death Cult Armaggedon

Iron Maiden - various songs

Maudlin o' teh Well - both of teh albums.

Sigh - Ghastly Funeral Theatre EP

Sigh - Hail Horror Hail

Sigh - Imaginary Sonicscape

Solefald - In Harmonia Universali

System of a Down - Steal This Album!

Ulver - Quick Fix and Svidd Neger

The news Mars Volta and Kayodot albums -> soon. Oh and the new A Perfect Circle, and an Elend album...also on my to-get list.

yeah I need to hear that new Perfect Circle too. Dunno why I've passed it up.

I was kinda disappointed by the new Placebo, but it does have some good tracks, that's for sure.

Anyone hear the new Muse record yet?

i've never heard of Love Like...Electrocution!

i've heard a few Saetia songs and i like them, too. honestly, i don't know if i'd like the bands as much if i didn't like the singer (as a person; his screaming isn't exactly my cup of tea). but i do and i do. i think the best songs off Cryonics are "fortune teller" and "figure eight". FUCK! NOT! LEST! YE! BE! FUUUCCKED!

i just burned the whole "downward is heavenward" hum album last night and all i can say is

"gah! helicopters in the library!!"

i also gave away the aforementioned Strokes album. it bored me.

and the last mp3s off the mars volta CD should be downloading right now, at home.

i would also like to point out that it was more than a year ago i made a poll asking where the_preppy was, and one of the options was "THERE IS NO PREPPY HERE! THERE IS NO PREPPY HERE!"

and no one got it.

gaydar.jpg