please God tell me somebody will design some custom images for me...

Infinity Cubed

Prophecy Of Imminent Doom
Okay, here's what I need. I need four images, which are the exact same images but are different sizes. I need all four of them on a black field. The sizes are:

100x100 pixels
200x200 pixels
400x400 pixels
700x700 pixels

On the black field, I need a sideways 8 (the infinity sign) with a little exponent 4 above it, like it was an equation or whatever. Then, I need that symbol in whatever font, colored blue. Then I need it animated, by making the symbol appear as if it is rushing at the viewer from out of nowhere on the black field. I hope my meaning is clear enough...

Is there anybody who can and will do this for me without charging a fee? I would really appreciate the effort.

Sure i'll give it a shot, but i've gotta warn you i despise .gifs and like ani .gifs even less heh. I can't tell you when to expect you'll see anything as i'm not particularly motivated to do much in the way of graphic imaging. You'll hear from me when/if i get those done. Until then: you want a black field like your AV and post a swatch of the particular color of blue you want for the type.

Carbonized said:
Sure i'll give it a shot, but i've gotta warn you i despise .gifs and like ani .gifs even less heh. I can't tell you when to expect you'll see anything as i'm not particularly motivated to do much in the way of graphic imaging. You'll hear from me when/if i get those done. Until then: you want a black field like your AV and post a swatch of the particular color of blue you want for the type.

Yeah. But scratch blue. I would much rather have it in red (the color that this font in my message and in my sig is).

Your custom images will be designed

for me to poop on!