Please help me getting a job! Just one fb "like"

StefTD

Jun 29, 2005
Esslingen, Germany
Hey guys!

I am looking for a new job atm and found a cool job at a big company here, they need a social media expert.
All you have to do to help me is visiting this site:
https://www.facebook.com/StelltMichEin
and click on the "like" button!

Would be awesome if some of you would click "like" and even better, spread the word!

And if anybody who clicked "like" needs help with marketing related things (from logo design to facebook pages) just hit me up ;)

So 2 people from here already clicked "like"-you guys are pretty fast :D Thanks!!!

A bit distracting that the forum tells me that this thread has only 1 view...

On the 31th, one of the fans is choosen and gets a pair of Koss Porta Pro headphones for free!
Yeah, nothing too special, but at least, something for free, if you don't like them, you can give
them to somebody else ;) They're brand new-just ordered them!

just saw it ;) thanks dude!
like you will see, as soon as you liked it, you can share the comment with the headphones and be a part
of the lottery, atm, just one or two persons shared it, so the chance is 1/3 :D

No idea what that was, and I don't know you, but liked since helping people out is awesome! (even if it means to click like on a page :lol:)

I liked.

However, I don't understand what the point of your job is apart from getting numbers on a page - I cannot read a word on the page and it means nothing to me and won't help the company in any way shape or form. Not a personal attack, I saw someone else posting on Facebook a week ago "please like this page I need to reach 300 by tomorrow" linking to some page completely in some asian language. It just makes zero sense to me.

no problem dude, they are looking for a social media expert and I just thought it would help to show them that I know
how to use it. Imho it doesn't matter that it's just a fanpage with no real content (besides, that I want that job :D ).
It's not my job atm, I just want to get the job, more like a special application.

The company itself does pretty cool stuff, and in modern times, you should promote your stuff on facebook and so on, too.

I actually send them a "normal" application (it just looks like a facebook page, but with the content of a normal application)
but this is like a boost, showing them that I know how to use that stuff (I actually did some reporting stuff about their
page and put it on my facebook fanpage, so if they want to see that info, they have to visit that page) and so on.

The profile pic is the logo of the company with the text "get me a job" under it and the facebook fanpage name is "get me a job"
in English ;) It's a cool job and I want to show them that I am pretty ambitious about it.

P.S.: If anybody is interested, they create pneumatic systems, automation systems and bionic research, for exmaple this:

Last edited by a moderator:
no problem dude, they are looking for a social media expert and I just thought it would help to show them that I know
how to use it. Imho it doesn't matter that it's just a fanpage with no real content (besides, that I want that job :D ).
It's not my job atm, I just want to get the job, more like a special application.

The company itself does pretty cool stuff, and in modern times, you should promote your stuff on facebook and so on, too.

I actually send them a "normal" application (it just looks like a facebook page, but with the content of a normal application)
but this is like a boost, showing them that I know how to use that stuff (I actually did some reporting stuff about their
page and put it on my facebook fanpage, so if they want to see that info, they have to visit that page) and so on.

The profile pic is the logo of the company with the text "get me a job" under it and the facebook fanpage name is "get me a job"
in English ;) It's a cool job and I want to show them that I am pretty ambitious about it

Ohk, I didn't realise it was a fake page. Makes much more sense now, good luck!

thanks guys! Posted the link to that profile on their official fanpage and sent out the "real" application
so let's see what happens :D

if you share the comment about the headphones, you can actually win them, as long as I don't have
to pay 50$ to ship them I would send them anywhere, so just share it ;)