Please Help Me: its quick

sdmf2

May 17, 2006
Toronto, Canada
www.myspace.com
Ok so I have to write a business plan for a class at school and it says I need market research to prove that people are interested in the business. Its a used/new cd store in Toronto that only sells Metal cds, t shirts, pins, patches, etc. called THE GRAVE. (by the way its not a real business, just for the assignment)

so all I need from you people is a short quote saying something to the effect of "I really think there is a need for a specialty Metal music store in the GTA" or "If The Grave was opened in the GTA I would definately go and buy from them because they have products no one else carries"

you can say whatever you want (not the examples i posted) , just be serious about it.

I need a response by sunday, so if you havent posted by then, dont bother cuz the assignment is due Monday.

Thanks a lot to whoever decides to help out:kickass:

a store like that would be good to have in our community and i would frequent it often
--------------

are you still in high school or uni?? i'm in my fourth year of marketing, so i'm just curious

What's GTA stand for? Anyone I'm not in canada, but I can still give a response, I guess.

-------------------

Having a store that carries music albums and products from genre's that aren't really looked at by the general public or "mainstream" would be excellent. Not only would it be easier to find music, shirts, etc. of bands that aren't too well-known or popular, but the fact that those not-so-well-known bands would have a place to sell their merchandise is great. Plus it would be a place to buy products and a cheap or reasonable price, unlike some stores which take over-charging to the fullest and then some.

"The Grave addresses a niche market largely untouched in North America. I would gladly drive to Toronto from Detroit to check its selection."

What's GTA stand for? Anyone I'm not in canada, but I can still give a response, I guess.

-------------------

Having a store that carries music albums and products from genre's that aren't really looked at by the general public or "mainstream" would be excellent. Not only would it be easier to find music, shirts, etc. of bands that aren't too well-known or popular, but the fact that those not-so-well-known bands would have a place to sell their merchandise is great. Plus it would be a place to buy products and a cheap or reasonable price, unlike some stores which take over-charging to the fullest and then some.
the GTA is The Greater Toronto Area.