Please help me out to find name of this obscure song.

airguitarhabit

New Metal Member
Feb 23, 2015
First of all english is not my native language so please bear with me. Another thing is going somehow hard to explain what song I'm talking about but with the little signs I hope somebody could guess it.
There was this song from the 89/90's I think,maybe one or two years more or less,and was pretty heavy stuff to say something.The vocals were like death but the song structure was not speed but like Black Sabbath or Cathedral and pausing continuously.The lyrics began with "Oh no""yeah!" "baby sorry" and repeat that a lot.Actually haven't a lot of lyrics.Had a little of chorus vocals.
Then the song last part was with somebody talking like a ghost to say something,maybe a haunted speech,and saying ,mother? I think or madre in spanish what's the same word. Kind of odd. Was not a spanish or latin metal song ,the radio station that played it only play english songs.I never hear this song again,and I'm into metal stuff a lot. So have to think this song was pretty obscure I think.Please help me out to find name and band.

The description sounds like Mercyful Fate/Kind Diamond, but I checked the lyrics given and the best I could got was Pink Cream 69 :tickled:

I dunno. Some King Diamond song from Them or Conspiracy?
No,no King Diamond,I already have those albums.King Diamond vocals are heavy metal/falsetto.
If I have to stall the vocal style I would say like Brujeria comes to mind not exactly but close to say something. Yeah I already put those words in a search and turn me a lot of generics phrases so maybe is a lost cause.Well thanx anyway.

Generic lyrics, Doom musically but with Death Metal vocals?
Shit, I have no clue...

Goatlord sometimes have simplistic lyrics, maybe them?