PLEASE KEEP PPUSA PROMOTER, GLENN HARVESTON IN YOUR PRAYERS

Stingray11214

OSA Triumvir
Folks;

On February 23rd, the father of ProgPower USA promoter Glenn Harveston passed away. On behalf of the OSA Council, I extend our heartfelt condolences to Glenn, Cindy and the rst of the Harveston family in their moment of sorrow.

Requiesence en Pace.

Ray C.

I am very sorry to hear that...He will be in my prayers. Glenn is one of the true crusaders in America for metal.

If this is true, I don't mean to be rude; however, there is nothing on the ppusa board pertaining to this. Not only that, but, isn't Glenn's UM name "Harvester" with "the promoter" under it? If he died on the 23rd how did he post a new thread on the 27th?

Again, if there is some mistake I am making here I am truly sorry and send my condolensces. It is just that the only place I have heard of this is here, and I have found nothing of this news on either the ppusa board or the ppusa official site?

At first that's what I thought too...but then I read it more closely...Glenn's FATHER passed away, not Glenn :D

Ah, that is exactly what I was thinking later after I posted. I figured it had to be that Glenn was a "Jr." and that somehow the TC wrote that in a way that was a little confusing. When I looked at it again I noticed the TC had sent his/her condolensces to "Glenn" and his family and it really started to click. Glad to have my mind cleared of confusion, and once again I send my condolensces.

Back