Please vote for 6ix Years Dead...

Travis Stewart

6ix Years Dead
Dec 27, 2009
okc
Hi, my name is travis, I'm new to the forums. I play guitar, my bands' name is 6ix Years Dead. we are trying to win the project independent tour contest this year, and we need all the votes we can get to pull this thing off. please go here, listen to our music, and vote for us if you like us.....thanx.

we are at the top of the list..you can click on our name and it will take you directly to our band page. our player has 5 songs off of the new album "End Of Tolerance" on it..

http://www.projectindependent.net/VotingBooth.html

if we win, they will give us 50,000.00 in free gear, a 2 month tour of the U.S. coast to coast, global distribution of our new album, and 800.00 in free merch to sell.

the first round we aced first place by roughly 1000 votes, the second one we came in 4th. we need to top this last round to win it. please help us kill this thing..LOL

thanx,

travis

Sorry , too "core"-ish to me... Checked all the bands and Hexxus got my vote. One of the only bands withouth cookie monster vocals and musically very interesting, reminds me a bit of Mechanical Poet.

cool...lol, yeah, we've been told our stuff sounds like the cookie monster arguing with a drill sergeant. :p thanx for checking us out though. :)

btw, I am not promoting anything, unless you consider trying to get votes for our band "promotional". thanx : )

travis

6IXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIX