Please vote for my band here and help us be in a festival

jangoux

May 9, 2006
So,

We're in a contest to be in a festival here in our city - it's one of the biggest independent music festivals in Brazil. One of the ways to help the band to be in is voting. I gently ask you guys to help us by voting. It is a little more complicated than your usual voting system, due to some crap the invented to avoid fraud and because the page is in portuguese. So here it is:

First, you guys click HERE

Once, the page loads, you guys search for the band "Meffista". It is the second one. Then you click on the image that has something written like "ESSA TÁ APTA! EU VOTO!". Here is the exact image:

serasgum.jpg

When you click it, the webpage will load a translucent crap over it saying "Seu email", which means "your email" and a button with "Enviar", which means "Send". Write your email there and click the button.

They'll send an email from serasgum@serasgum.com.br with a subject of "Seletiva Serasgum - meu voto vai paraaaa" and there will be a link inside the e-mail. Just click the link and I'll be eternally thankful :kickass:

Ivan

BTW, nevermind the Metal, Post-Rock labels on the site. We're NOT that, don't even bother to listen if you dislike un-metal bands. The website labelled us that way...

BTW 2, For some reason, those confirmation e-mails they send are being marked as SPAM on hotmail. You can ignore their warning and open it :)