pleeeease goddddddd whyyyyyy...

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
why did they take the brownie away??? :mad:
2a_products.jpg

that's it. someone has to die for this. you're goin under mr. swanson...six feet under!!
asfuguit.jpg

They.....took....the brownie away?!?!?!?! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TV dinners mostly taste like shit anyway...when you cook 'em, it's either:

A. They're overcooked so everything is destroyed
B. There are cold patches

Instead of taking away the brownie, they should take away that raspberry delight shit

you have to cook them for a few minutes. then stir everything around a bit(esp. the potatoes), then cook for another minute or two..then...perfection. mmmmm

or stick em in the oven

But in the amount of time it takes to cook in the oven, you could cook something else

GOTTA TRY...marie callender's FETTUCINE ALFREDO. it's not cheap shit. it's THE shit. the best damn fettucine i've ever had.

I have an aversion to TV dinners, food poisoning will do that to you.

Why even waste money on TV dinners? You could spend the same amount of cash and get 5 of those Chicken Pot Pie deals or an oven pizza. Both are far better. And yes, that Rasberry delight is nasty shit, it should have been shitcanned long ago.

or spaghetti/raviolis

piece of cake

ramen? cereal? cold pizza? all valid dinner choices

haha i hadn't had a tv dinner in forever until yesterday. swanson boneless fried chicken with smashed taters and corn. very refreshing. except NO BROWNIE. banquet tv dinners are crap. morton tv dinners are crap. swanson, stouffer's, marie callender's...yeah that's about all i limit myself to. good stuff!