PLS come in ROME!

HateEternal

New Metal Member
Aug 26, 2002
Rome
www.3vil5.tk
I see that the only planned concert in Italy is in Milan!!!!!
For all SOuth Italy its impossible to come in Milan (so fucking Distant )
Pls come in Rome!
Rome is in the Center and its most accessible!

I know that it difficult but pls try to come in ROME!

THX!
Sorry for My English!

well, don't know about dt, but i am going to rome pretty soon. i hope this piece of news brightens your day. ;)

hyena

I hope this doesn't open the time of "Come to play to my hometown, it's just 98749873 km from the anywhere, but we'll have some laughs!"

I could start another one saying "Oh! please come to Barcelona, I beg" if only it wasn't because...well...because in fact they're already coming here :D
fathervic (ehem)

Dt won't play here :cry: so i think i'll start a thread "ah,please take me to Barcelona.....i want to see DT" :rolleyes:

Fathervic@ u r a little satanist :D

~mel~

ehmm well mel, you are invited to come to their gig here in Barcelona...my home is your home :rolleyes:

fathervic (sigh)

Originally posted by rahvin

like, informally going to greece and personally visiting mel's house, or actually performing? ;)

rahvin.

both options are fine with me :D

though i would prefer to visit FV's house and smash his toys :rolleyes:

~mel~ (shut up,stop dreaming and concentrate to your studying :puke: :cry: )

my toy's are unbreakable....(bendy's are always unbreakable :p )
but I've heard HelloKitty stuff is easily burnt *cough*

fathervic (mmmmmmmm)

Originally posted by warwick
performing-yes, going-yes,but mel`s house? dono? cheers man
I LOVE YA! :hotjump:

Siren (on her way to the madhouse)

i thik dt should play in rahve's library. lots of interesting public there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hyena

i have some problems with spelling all the letters in any given word today :lol:

I WANT RATA'S LETTER! FORWARD! IT! NOW! :lol:

hyena

@hyena: not now since i don't have it here. and please make it a bit more of an undercover action, i'd like to be in good terms with the individual so we can stare in disbelief some more. :)

rahvin.