Pod Xt W/All Model Packs for Sale

To be honest with you, I'd be quite interested in buying this if the sale was based in Australia. But we have to put up with so much customs crap and taxing that it just wouldn't be worth getting it from the US.

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7335004521&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

My buddy Niel (from the band DIE, check em out) is selling his xt with all model packs included. He's a good guy and i recommend him as a trustworthy fella. Given as we talk about XT's all the time i thought one of you would be bound to be interested.

(Andy, if advertising gear for sale here isen't cool then lemme know)

:headbang:

why does he want to sell it ?

Hey folks,

Yes, I'm just selling it so I can have some dough to get the Pro XT rackmount.

POD XTs are going for $300 new without the model packs, so I think this is a pretty fair deal. I've taken good care of it.

Erm, if you really want it, we can go through whatever procedure it's going to take to get it to Austrailia. Impster's idea with putting "gift" on the form is correct. I have done that before as well.

Good luck Mr.Niel! This is definitely a good deal for someone living in con. US. You never know how much it will be when taxes and all the shipping overseas add up though.