Podfarm Isue!!?? Need Help

Double-Impact

Mar 15, 2010
Netherlands
Hello,

I've got the following problem.

In september 2009 I purchased the free podfarm for my Pod xt.

But I never used this installer because I downloaded a PC version and I owned a mac.

Now a year later I got a new PC and installed podfarm.

I upgraded to 1.12. The plugin shows in Protools 9 but it can not detect my Pod xt so I can't use it.

All my drivers are up to date and I know I can't use podfarm in stand alone mode.

So how can I get it to work in Protools 9 with my Pod xt? Or do I have to upgrade to Podfarm 2?

Can anyone help mee please!!

Cheers

WD

Yes I did.
The plugin shows up in protools.
I can even look @ al the models inside.
It just says there is no line 6 device connected.
But my Pod xt is connected to my computer.

welcome to the pain in the ass world of dealing with line 6 and Mac they dont play well together...I had to insatll the beta version of the software for my ux2 to work, I would do a search on the line 6 forums im sure youll find something....line 6 sucks!

I spent ages sending emails back and forth with Line6 support trying to solve why pod farm wasn't detecting my interface but no matter what they tried it never worked. Their are workarounds though such as: Plugging in and out your pod/interface, Disabling and Re-enabling your input/output in your daw etc etc

Its very common on Macs for this bug but if you search on the line6 support forums you will be able to find some topics with workarounds for Pro Tools on PC.