Pogues Dvd

Yeah, i also got the new anathema one too :tickled:

theres no booklet in itthough

im gonna root me specials cd and start talking like an essex boy in honour of that encore

Anyone got the documentry one that come out during the year on macgowan, i heard he has cutted all his tooths!! :cry:

Next friday, I'm gonna check if the new Anathema dvd is out yet over here. Here's some information:

Anathema - Were You There?
rightcorner.gif
special features | review | technical details | email a friend
490600m.jpg
our price: £10.99 Delivered

availability: Due for release on 17/01/2005
RRP: £13.99 You save: £3.00 (21%)

R2 - Will only play on European Region 2 or multi-region DVD players.

ReviewFilmed earlier this year in Poland, on tour in support of the 'A Natural Disaster' album. Anathema are captured at their very live best in front of a packed audience. Using seven cameras, with tracks culled from all three of their Music For Nations releases, the concert showcases the many facets of a band at the peak of their career. Gathered here is a collection of beautiful, powerful masterpieces performed with feeling and intelligence. From the opening piano chords of 'Balance', through the maniacal insanity of 'Judgement' and 'Panic' to the floating final guitars on closer `Flying', there is a depth rarely seen in a live production. The performance includes stunning backing vocals from the haunting voice of Lee Douglas showcased to particular effect on the track `A Natural Disaster'.

Tracklist:

Intro: Childhood Dreams

Balance

Closer

Pressure

Release

Forgotten Hopes

Destiny Is Dead

Are You There?

One Last Goodbye

Pulled Under At 2000 Metres A Second

Parisienne Moonlight

A Natural Disaster

Judgement

Panic

Temporary Peace Flying

A Natural Disaster - Acoustic Version With The Liverpool Philharmonic String Quartet

Related Items - Music - Anathema - Visions Of A Dying Embrace - £13.99 Delivered

Technical DetailsActorsAnathemaCertificateExempt from ClassificationYear2004LanguagesEnglish
Customers who bought Anathema - Were You There? also boughtAnathema - Visions Of A Dying Embrace
Paradise Lost - Evolve
Cyndi Lauper - 12 Deadly Cyns & Then Some
Kate Rusby - Live From Leeds
Green Carnation - Alive And Well.... In Krakow

Other Music DVDs featuring AnathemaAnathema - Visions Of A Dying Embrace

CD titles by Anathema:Natural Disaster
Pentecost III / Crestfallen
Resonance
Resonance 2
The Silent Enigma (Anathema )

Email a friend about this product

ah, nice one cerulean! i hope there will be a booklet with it, i heard some didn't have it.
oh, and vinny cutted his hairs again too :lol:

It is the attitude what it counts. But what i dont like is the suit jacket that Danny wears lately, is so dead serious. It makes me feel old. So fucking old.

Dont like to grow up. uhhhh

it is this national?
by the way what do you know about this american thingy (not sure about it, just heard it once) when you wear black socks you are addressed 'gay', for only gay ppl wear black socks :erk:
er, I am not gay, really, I'm totally sure...

"Man who assaulted Pogues singer Shane MacGowan over alleged gay sex advance gets three years
A man who battered Pogues legend Shane MacGowan in a bar restroom said the star offered to pay him for sex. But construction worker Liam McInerney was jailed for three years yesterday for the attack on the singer - and for punching a woman in the face while high on drugs. Prosecutors said the assault on MacGowan was totally unprovoked, which was MacGowan's story all along."