Poison/Dokken/Seb Bach for $3.79

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
I know that this show does not exactly fit the Powerfest genre, but thought some "old school" folks might be interested....

First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre, Tinley Park, IL
Sun, Aug 3, 2008 07:00 PM

"Whether you love outdoor rock concerts in the middle of summer or you just can't get enough of VH1's Rock of Love with Bret Michaels, you can have "Nothin' But a Good Time" this weekend when you go see Poison for just $3.79 a ticket.That's right, less than $5 to see a band with hits like "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" and "Fallen Angel" -- and that's for seats in the Second Pavilion section, not lawn tickets like you might expect for a low price like this.
This deal could disappear at any time, so get your seats now. After you have your tickets, grab your stonewashed jeans, head to the First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre in Tinley Park and get ready to rock.
Go to http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04004084D7B83DD1 for tickets and more information. Select the number of seats and the use the pull-down menu to find the $3.79 price. Note: Though the price of the ticket is low, convenience fees still apply and are an additional $9.15."

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Dokken for $14.00. Seen them before, and they were actually pretty good.
Never seen Poison or SB, but for that kind of money, heck, it's worth it just for Dokken. Don may not be a good frontman, but he still sounds good :)
As for SB and Poison, meh.....the place is huge, and I'm sure I could find SOMETHING to do if they don't impress me much lol. The bathroom lines are usually a set long in waiting time, guess I'm just gonna have to drink more!!

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Dokken for $14.00. Seen them before, and they were actually pretty good.
Never seen Poison or SB, but for that kind of money, heck, it's worth it just for Dokken. Don may not be a good frontman, but he still sounds good :)
As for SB and Poison, meh.....the place is huge, and I'm sure I could find SOMETHING to do if they don't impress me much lol. The bathroom lines are usually a set long in waiting time, guess I'm just gonna have to drink more!!

Hrmm... I dunno about that anymore...

Apparently he let his drummer go... resulting in this article on Blabbermouth:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/BLABBERMOUTH.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=101627

The second Youtube clip seems to be no longer available, but it was the vast majority of "In My Dreams," and Don sounds like absolute shit. His drummer and bass player were carrying Don Dokken from end to end, and when they were out of the picture his voice sounded like it was completely shot. That said, for $14 I'd consider it 'cause I hear Sebastian Bach's new material comes off quite well live.