POLL: Do preppies like metal?

do preppies like metal?

• yes, but they still wear their collars up.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • no. they are too well dressed to care about anything.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • it's possible, but they're too snobby and won't talk to me.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • extra option: who cares, i hate myself and i want to die.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
gimme a break. you guys sound like a bunch of "rebellious metal freaks who are so tr00". There are some so called "preps" who are bigger metal fans then those who are thought to be huge metal fans. It doesnt matter what you wear. you dont have to wear a black shirt to like metal.

Originally posted by SentencedToBurn
gimme a break. you guys sound like a bunch of "rebellious metal freaks who are so tr00". There are some so called "preps" who are bigger metal fans then those who are thought to be huge metal fans. It doesnt matter what you wear. you dont have to wear a black shirt to like metal.

we're not talking about what they 'wear'. 'prep' is a lifestyle and an attitude.

I thought preppy just meant that a person wears nice clothes and possesses a more-than-average supply of money. If preppy means stuck-up though, then all the "true black metal heads" (truebies?!?!) are preppies.

Originally posted by SentencedToBurn

Not only are we tr00, but we are grim also. so freakin grim.

Dude, preppies still wear IZOD, right? What's more METAL than walking around with THIS on your shirt?

crocodile.JPG

Because you don't want to dress like a mod and go to a black metal show in Allston and hear the singer rail about FAT MOD BITCHES WHO SMELL LIKE ONIONS and then encourage the crowd to chant KILL THE MODS! KILL THE MODS!

Originally posted by xfer
Dude, preppies still wear IZOD, right? What's more METAL than walking around with THIS on your shirt?

crocodile.JPG
HAHA I'm wearing an Izod right now. I feel like Super Dapper Khaki Guy today. Does it make it even more metal that the Izod is black? It doesn't have one of the gators on it either. It's like a family crest or something- a sheild, crown, and some barley or something. It was on sale for $8, and better than wearing a tie every day. My Bugle Boy khaki pants cost $4. I love Value City.

whoa, there is such a thing as a fat mod? how do they fit on their vespa?

anyway, my sister drives a saab and goes yachting and also is in a metal band (drummer) and listens to morbin angel.

Originally posted by the_preppy
whoa, there is such a thing as a fat mod? how do they fit on their vespa?

anyway, my sister drives a saab and goes yachting and also is in a metal band (drummer) and listens to morbin angel.

Whoah make her move to boston and be in our band!