Poll time: Who's in a band? Raise your hand!

SugarNspice

OhSuziQ
Apr 1, 2005
Who's in a band here, raise your hand.. (hey, almost sounds like a deodorant commerical! Sounds like a lovely little jingle if I do say so myself)

Alrightttteeeee thennnnnnnn!!!!!!! Trying to get the board hopping a little here, ok?, and I am also bored. Alright? Happy now???? sheesh, cut me some slack (Steve-o, you don't have to participate in this lovely little poll, since we are blessed to know your every movements, the torture that it is).

Who on this board is currently in a band, and what's the name/what style? Just curious how many of you, are in bands as we speak.....(what's that Steve? Curiousity killed the cat??? Well not this purring critter, you must suffer my wrath some more!!!! aw shucks) :headbang:

I am in a band called Ediseas. It's my band i formed with bassist from an older band where we played together too. We are very in the beginning and aren't that good with our instruments yet. Im playing drums just about 2years but I allready feel like it's something I love the most. Our style is Progressive metal. We do a Steel Prophet cover:D, A Passage of Time and some other cool stuff like Rush, DT, Megadeth and ofcourse we have our own material.

At one point we had the most talented quitarist in our town, but he is much older than us so he dont have much time to play with us. Right now im searching for mucisians and there are few people who might join us. A Ray Alder alike vocalist and quitarist who isn't much worst than the first one, maybe even better and he is very nice person. (But he has John Petrucci virus:D)
And i will send here the SP cover when its recorded.:)

And how i could have forgot to mention Fates Warning song The Apparition...?!!:heh: It's must playing song:headbang:

It sounds great on Dark Hallucinations cd!

We will do our best to make it sound as fine as we can!:) (I allready feel the pressure:lol::lol:) heh. It's not the hardest song by drums but quitarist is having long nights with trying to learn it as near as he can by his ears. :lol:

There are so many Steel Prophet songs i would love to play and sure we will play many, but for now we have few favorite songs from each of us. And as a listener i feel that Passage is very special song,, maybe like Guardian to Fates!? So its my first choise.

And when i listen to how Rick sings The Apparition I allways wonder how cool he might sing Guardian!?? It must be very very wonderful!!

Hey, ihqkepukka, I really do agree with all you say, concerning progressive / US-stuff like the early FW! Me too, I'm looking forward to listening to your music! Keep us up-to-date, will you?!
By the way, Steve, through friends I'm in sporadic contact with a few of those German underground festival organizers. Someone told me about Swordbrothers-Volker's attempts, and I'm always hoping to see you live again! We'd also appreciate news on the album production, hehe...

Hi jesper! Thanks for your attention:) Its my pleasure to send here the cover once its recorded and i will tell something about it when the day will be near:D

It's funny but when im looking at my music collection, there are only US bands:D So i never can stop talking about bands like Fates, SP or DT.. Im alone here in Finland with my music taste:D:D