Polls

Should there be more polls?

• Yes! Many more! I want to exert my democratic rights!

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No! Stop it! I can't take any more of this crap!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care. I have never voted in any of these silly polls...er, damn! I just voted here...

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Now that Battle of the Bands is over (yeah, I know there's technically another day and a half until the final is over, but I think we all knew that Opeth was going to win this from the start), what do you think, lay off the polls for a bit, or keep'em coming? Are there too many, or not enough?

Seeing how tempers flared a bit during the Battle of the Bands, I was thinking of perhaps a new line of polls that might unite the metal community instead of divide it, like a "Skirmish of the Untalented Artists", where we could vote on who we hate the most between the Backstreet Boys and Nsync. Whadya think?

More! More! More!!!!!!!!!!!!
*goes crazy and starts a killing spree*
sorry about that
the battle of the bands was a great idea,I think those polls designed for us to hate something are not such a good idea,they were cool in the hate pit but that was because we were always in the mood to bitch and fight each other.
If people get pissed because a band has more followers than other then it's their liver they screw,I am not gonna get pissed because At the Gates or Iced Earth lost,bypopular demand they didn't make it,tough luck.
Tho the voting off the planet ones were really cool