Pool party in Vegas this Saturday (7/11), anyone?!

i was wondering about that - i have alot of friends in town that weekend to see it and want to see us too. what time does the fights end?

Fights will probably be done between 9:00 and !0:00. I'm picking Frank Mir over Brock Lesnar, Dan Henderson over Michael Bisping, and an upset win by Thiago Alves over Georges St. Pierre.

I was really hoping to see the maidens after the fights, but looks like a no go. Almost makes me wanna stop by Santa Fe Springs on sunday before heading home to norcal.:heh:

CC, you did merch for Overkill?? man, that would be great...that's right, my buddy from back east said they were from your area and played around there all the time.
and VIO-LENCE???? killer blast from the past-haven't heard from them in awhile.

So, how was the show?

I think the show went well--it was another fun time for me! My god, it was so unbelievably hot, and we were all really wiped out from rehearsing the night before, then leaving at 2 am to drive all night and no sleep. But it was worth it! And lucky for those Hooter's girls that Courtney wasn't allowed to enter the contest... :lol:

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8410925 said:
I think the show went well--it was another fun time for me! My god, it was so unbelievably hot, and we were all really wiped out from rehearsing the night before, then leaving at 2 am to drive all night and no sleep. But it was worth it! And lucky for those Hooter's girls that Courtney wasn't allowed to enter the contest... :lol:
Man! You're having all the fun now! /jealous/