"pop punk" band that i mixed (pod x3,slate drums)

Sound pretty ok. Drums need better programming but sound choices is good. Guitars are nice and warm, maybe you could try to put a midrange bass for more attack and colour. The vocals sounds fine.

Make the melodyne effect more extreme. Like T-Pain. Take a cool promo shot of the band and you'd be hip!

Sound is alright from what I can hear on my MacBook. The song is boring as hell and leads nowhere. The vocal tuning is quite obnoxious (and I usually like vocal tuning) ...

In the drumbreak before the last chorus I would add a lot more roomsound/reverb to make the drums sound more live. And you gotta align the bg vox in the last choruse better. They are not matching the lead vox rhythmically.

i think you can make the vocal tuning LESS apparent. sounds incredibly fake. you can probably use less modulation. The drums sound really fake to. If your using SSD, then you have the potential to make them sound like real drums.

thank you guys for the suggestions..

Make the melodyne effect more extreme. Like T-Pain..

how can i do this qith melodyne please?i can make this effect with melodyne because i correct the pitch of every single by hand..i don't know how can i make this effect more extrem with melodyne..
the vocals are so boring,i know but the guys want it like this..:guh:

this is a new mix in wich i try to mix well the drum..
http://files.getdropbox.com/u/666147/Seven Hopes - It's Happened Again.mp3

how can make it less fake??
thank you..

well its a little harder when you yourself dont play drums because you have to think like a drummer. What would he hit? how hard would he hit it? Seems like you continuously hit a closed hi hat in this song and it just doesnt sound real. try an open hi hat or hitting the hi hat less. it seems like your hitting it 8 times per measure. try only four. the snare needs to come up in volume. probably the bass drum too. play around with some stuff (namely velocities).

thank you very much man..really,i'll try your suggestions.. in the song the guys want all the hirt in the closed hi hat,but i'll try in that way and with the change of the velocity of the hit..