Pop-punk with a Rap featuring!

If I am honest, the mix totally lacks character. But I think this style of music is quite different from other mixes I have heard from you and is maybe outside your comfort zone. The drums are too compressed for poppunk, in my opinion, and the snare has no "crack" to it.They need to sound more alive and more natural. I also find this trend for clean and characterless pretty exhausting. It's the mix equivalent of playing solos that are technically impressive but don't do anything feel wise.

I also feel the same about the guitar tone...too smooth and compromising.

However, I base the feedback purley on my subjective opinion on how I would want it to sound.

If I am honest, the mix totally lacks character. But I think this style of music is quite different from other mixes I have heard from you and is maybe outside your comfort zone. The drums are too compressed for poppunk, in my opinion, and the snare has no "crack" to it.They need to sound more alive and more natural. I also find this trend for clean and characterless pretty exhausting. It's the mix equivalent of playing solos that are technically impressive but don't do anything feel wise.

I also feel the same about the guitar tone...too smooth and compromising.

However, I base the feedback purley on my subjective opinion on how I would want it to sound.

Exactly what i wanted to hear. Honest opinions, thanks for taking your time! Yeah its completely different than what i normally would mix and my goal was to blend my idea with it, but maybe it does not work very well here. Haha