Pope is "deeply ashamed"

SocialNumb

Damn Christians!
Aug 15, 2006
Boyton, WPB, FL
I always think about all the money they horde and what, even in a small scale, it could do to help the people that truly need it.

plus the rape/protection = :puke:

Human imagination is sometimes :cry:

You know, say what you want, but when I got lost at the Vatican I found the NICEST restrooms I'd ever seen in my life there. Taking a dump there was a truly divine experience and I felt one step closer to transcendence.

^ :lol:

I'd have to do that trip to experience it!

Seriously, I think faith is one thing, but ( most of) the catholic church is what I'm really pissed off about...

US permissiveness? That's right, because *we* are the only ones who kept shuffling KNOWN CHILD MOLESTERS around. A sleazy 'apology' like that is *worse than nothing*, and I can't think of a single reason for a Catholic to not be ashamed of such things.

Jeff

Yes, it's everyone else's fault that their ordained perverts simultaneously defile innocence while preaching a moral code they do not adhere to themselves.

Resisting the urge to go off on a rant about how religion is holding the human race back from real advancement, I will say that while I understand some people simply need religion to get through the day, I feel truly sorry for them. This must be like when a Megadeth fan finds out what a dick Dave Mustaine is, except worse because he doesn't fuck kids.

Yes, it's everyone else's fault that their ordained perverts simultaneously defile innocence while preaching a moral code they do not adhere to themselves.

Resisting the urge to go off on a rant about how religion is holding the human race back from real advancement, I will say that while I understand some people simply need religion to get through the day, I feel truly sorry for them. This must be like when a Megadeth fan finds out what a dick Dave Mustaine is, except worse because he doesn't fuck kids.

Big +1

I always think about all the money they horde and what, even in a small scale, it could do to help the people that truly need it.

This is exactly what has always pissed me off about these people, and the fucking morons who follow them.

So the pope visits X country, with his bulletproof glass car, walks out of it with his 14 bodyguards and 20 snipers scouting the area, as he approaches the poor people of the country, they reach out to him, he reaches out to them with his hands filled with rings that would feed families, and the moment of truth comes...

He kisses them. He holymotherfucking kisses poor people, rich people, poor kids, WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF HELP IS THAT??? Give them a 10000th part of your "independent's state"'s fortune and they will eat for 6 months, at least give them a pizza you fucking hypocritical piece of shit! The fucking pope should die of prison rape by his own followers, then they all die of syphilis that he got by fucking hookers in his church.

I even get pissed off when I see big cathedrals made of fucking gold and stone, created by slaves and at the cost of what a fucking village for those slaves would've costed

This is exactly what has always pissed me off about these people, and the fucking morons who follow them.

So the pope visits X country, with his bulletproof glass car, walks out of it with his 14 bodyguards and 20 snipers scouting the area, as he approaches the poor people of the country, they reach out to him, he reaches out to them with his hands filled with rings that would feed families, and the moment of truth comes...

He kisses them. He holymotherfucking kisses poor people, rich people, poor kids, WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF HELP IS THAT??? Give them a 10000th part of your "independent's state"'s fortune and they will eat for 6 months, at least give them a pizza you fucking hypocritical piece of shit! The fucking pope should die of prison rape by his own followers, then they all die of syphilis that he got by fucking hookers in his church.

I even get pissed off when I see big cathedrals made of fucking gold and stone, created by slaves and at the cost of what a fucking village for those slaves would've costed

^ + infinity