Portishead

Due out on April 28th. Very groovy.

Here's the cover:

P3cover1.jpg

already all over the internets, but low quality I've read. Won't do it justice so I'll pass.

The reviews are mixed, but that's to be expected from a long-awaited album from a classic band. The expectations build so high.

already all over the internets, but low quality I've read. Won't do it justice so I'll pass.

The reviews are mixed, but that's to be expected from a long-awaited album from a classic band. The expectations build so high.

Yeah, think I am going to preorder it and listen to it properly, as tempting as the leak may be.

So far, Ive heard the first few songs. It;s very different. i wouldnt even call it trip-hop really anymore..so far. Cant hold a candle to DUMMY....but we shall see through time.

fucking classy album. The only track I don't really care for is "Deep Water"...sounds like some fucking indie hipster bullshit. but the rest of the album is pretty solid it seems

fucking classy album. The only track I don't really care for is "Deep Water"...sounds like some fucking indie hipster bullshit. but the rest of the album is pretty solid it seems

haha, i agree. that song reminds me of some 50's hawaiin beach music or something. only a minute and a half though so...

Album of the Year so far, imo.