Posehn - More Metal than you

The words to that song are so true! When you find out that someone is a metalhead, it's like finding a sibling you never knew you had: every once in a while some jerk has to prove how much more metal than you they are. I may or may not have been that guy once or twice.

Green Jelly is the shit! The album, "Cereal Killer," which "The Three Little Pigs" is on, is actually pretty good. I'd suggest looking up "Obey The Cowgod" and "Rock N' Roll Pumpkihn" on YouTube. Danny Carey from Tool played drums on the album. Maynard James Keenan was also a member at one point. Sorry, that was more metal you (those last two tidbits).

The words to that song are so true! When you find out that someone is a metalhead, it's like finding a sibling you never knew you had: every once in a while some jerk has to prove how much more metal than you they are. I may or may not have been that guy once or twice.

Green Jelly is the shit! The album, "Cereal Killer," which "The Three Little Pigs" is on, is actually pretty good. I'd suggest looking up "Obey The Cowgod" and "Rock N' Roll Pumpkihn" on YouTube. Danny Carey from Tool played drums on the album. Maynard James Keenan was also a member at one point. Sorry, that was more metal you (those last two tidbits).
Yes, those are some interesting tidbits I did not know. However, I must trump your metalness. I actually own the CD single bearing the name "Green Jello" before they were legally obligated to change it. It has 5 songs and is called "Suxx!" More metal than you lol!:headbang: