Possible sale! (Rode NT5s, Ddrum triggers, monster cables)

Everybody

Hail Santa
Mar 31, 2009
SC
Hey, im not going to be recording drums anymore so i figured I might as well sell this stuff and get sum money back!

I just wanted to see if anyone was looking to buy any of these things and what price I could get for them

Ddrum triggers: 3 toms (perfect), 1 snare (broke, but fixable im sure),1 kick (broke, then i fixed and works fine..has black tape around it)

Offer me something haha, I paid $200 for the set, maybe looking for around $100

Rode NT5's: Perfect condition. Never been droped, or around smoke. No scratches or dings. Come with the hard carrying case, omni, and cardiod sp? capsules, wind screen, clips. (pretty sure I have a 10 year warranty that came with it)

Looking for $300

Monster S-100 XLR cables. I think I have 8 of them (might keep one handy tho). Theyre all 15 and 20ft. Ill sell them for like...$10/cable?

Again offers welcome!!
(remember this is just to see if anyone is willing to buy any of this, nothing is already packaged and ready to go, and im not even 100% positive im going to sell it!)

I might be interested in the NT5s. Can you see how much is shipping to brazil?

just could never get the drums to sound right, i have shitty cymbals (and so do the bands that come most of the time). and i have to charge and extra $25/song to send off for drum quantizing cause me and most drummers cant play their own stuff as good as they think they can lol

im falling in love with programming drums, it makes everything more fun!

just could never get the drums to sound right, i have shitty cymbals (and so do the bands that come most of the time). and i have to charge and extra $25/song to send off for drum quantizing cause me and most drummers cant play their own stuff as good as they think they can lol

im falling in love with programming drums, it makes everything more fun!

uhm... why don't you learn to quantize drums? It's not that hard ... at least not with slip editing. :)