possible spam RME HDSP 9652

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
since I'm about to fully go HD2 Accel I won't need this anymore.

it's akiller versatile PCI card with tons of optcal i/o, midi i/o, wordclock etc.
it comes with the RME totalmix (zero latency monitoring during recording etc)...
you can easily get all the specs on the web.

it's a great thingy and I've only been using it for like 7 month...comes in the original box etc.

feels actually weird to let it go but I need the PCI slots for the PT cards.
guess I'll need to get a bigknob or something to control my monitors and headphones etc now :(....worked flawless with the totalmix software.

Damn Lasse, that would've been tempting before I got the Multiface. The I/O expansion options are great.

Btw, DON'T GET A BIG KNOB. Those units suck your tone. If you're after a cheap monitor controller, get a decent passive one, like the M-patch 2. Cheap active units are NASTY, though good active units tend to be the best and most transparent (Cranesong Avocet etc.).

Really sucks that nobody wants it. Maybe it's beyond the scope of what most people here need? It's not like they get on-board conversion or any 'all-in-one' package. The Presonus gear seems much more popular :lol:

Really sucks that nobody wants it. Maybe it's beyond the scope of what most people here need? It's not like they get on-board conversion or any 'all-in-one' package. The Presonus gear seems much more popular :lol:

I guess you're right....I should have mentioned that it's great for EZD, A.D, SSD, POD, Revalver... ;)
but it's true, you will probably not need this thing if you're not recording more than 8 tracks regularily.
it's definitely a pro-audio device, perfect if you wanna connect different converters and digital stuff to your computer. (when firewire ain't enough ;) ).

I'll let it sit here anyway for a few days, not really in a hurry