Post apocalyptic nwo concentration camp intro... from hell!

this is so sick. funny though because last night i actually was messing with a breakdown i wrote with the same rhythm as the first part :headbang: im curious as to what you use with the guitars.

awesome... a bit to heavy edited for my taste in the intro riff but if it works for everyone else I'm game...

I would agree, most of the time, but the intro was supposed to have a very digital vibe. Within the context of the ep, it actually makes sense. Plus it doesn't help that the guitarists played 16ths, while the drummer played eighth note triplets... so I had to edit accordingly.

the intro was very cool, how do you even go about creating that kinda soundscape? the ultra-chug metal bit didn't quite do it for me but it was well-done, and i liked the electronic touches in it.

the intro was very cool, how do you even go about creating that kinda soundscape? the ultra-chug metal bit didn't quite do it for me but it was well-done, and i liked the electronic touches in it.

Honestly it wasn't that hard. The key is putting some quiet stuff in there. I took some vocals from a session I did, added tons of verb to them, found some zombie group samples online, found some group screams, woman screaming, airplane sample, guillotine sample, and some other random stuff.. then I just kind of stuck it all together and made that.