POST this on all message boards youbelong to..

I saw Russo's move, America:From Freedom to Fascism, and I have to recommend it to everyone I know. Our government is fucking us, plain and simple.

I say, Ed Brown, hold out. You are a true patriot. A New American Patriot!

Blatz for all!!:headbang:

This ain't new. Right on the fuckin federal tax booklet is a long paragraph warning people not to listen to seminars that tell people they are not legally obligated to pay income tax.

Whether or not income tax law has been codified by the congress, the fact is, you don't pay it, you get arrested and sent to jail. IRS has codified powers of arrest and prosecution.

They are legally entitled to demand the arrest anyone for anything at any time. Never mind if there is no specific tax law.

I remember back in 1990, or maybe 1989, these two old people were on 20/20 with the hot and sexy Barbara Walters, telling everyone that paying federal income tax is not a law. They also advertised their tax services. About 5 days after the show aired, they were arrested and charged with tax evasion and assisting in tax evasion.

I wonder if they've gotten out of prison yet?

Jurched

This ain't new. Right on the fuckin federal tax booklet is a long paragraph warning people not to listen to seminars that tell people they are not legally obligated to pay income tax.

Whether or not income tax law has been codified by the congress, the fact is, you don't pay it, you get arrested and sent to jail. IRS has codified powers of arrest and prosecution.

They are legally entitled to demand the arrest anyone for anything at any time. Never mind if there is no specific tax law.

I remember back in 1990, or maybe 1989, these two old people were on 20/20 with the hot and sexy Barbara Walters, telling everyone that paying federal income tax is not a law. They also advertised their tax services. About 5 days after the show aired, they were arrested and charged with tax evasion and assisting in tax evasion.

I wonder if they've gotten out of prison yet?

Jurched

that's right. dont pay taxes. go to jail.
after that, since nobody is paying taxes, there'll be no funds to feed and clothe you while you're in prison.
the only alternative will be to have daily 'Death Duels' amongst the inmates, with the loser being served up as the main course for the surviving inmates at the end of the day.

brush up on your Tae Kwon Do skills.
tax evaders just dont seem as tough as some of the more hardcore inmates, like gang members or serial killers.
i could be wrong.

i'm the first to admit that i'm not overly thrilled with having to pay taxes in to the government, when the immediate benefits of paying those taxes seems to have been lost in some cosmic shuffle.
HOWEVER, i do recognize taxes as a necessary evil for a miriad of reasons.
they're all part of life and getting by in this most wonderful union.
a small price to pay, overall, when you consider all those funds are used for.

that's right. dont pay taxes. go to jail.
after that, since nobody is paying taxes, there'll be no funds to feed and clothe you while you're in prison.
the only alternative will be to have daily 'Death Duels' amongst the inmates, with the loser being served up as the main course for the surviving inmates at the end of the day.

brush up on your Tae Kwon Do skills.
tax evaders just dont seem as tough as some of the more hardcore inmates, like gang members or serial killers.
i could be wrong.

i'm the first to admit that i'm not overly thrilled with having to pay taxes in to the government, when the immediate benefits of paying those taxes seems to have been lost in some cosmic shuffle.
HOWEVER, i do recognize taxes as a necessary evil for a miriad of reasons.
they're all part of life and getting by in this most wonderful union.
a small price to pay, overall, when you consider all those funds are used for.

Yes. I hate taxesa and I hate the IRS, but I've got no choice.
"PAY or be DAMNED," as the IRS should advise.

Of course, the vast amount collected by the federal government is just part of the weakening of the masses to the authority in these ways:

1. PAY all the money and have nothing left in order to resist the government.

2. Get government benefits, such as a good federal job or welfare or medicare payouts, and be a slave to the system. You'll fight to kill anyone who criticises your lifeline, and die defending it.

Jurched