Post your Honest Opinion of the TGE Cover

I think it is probably my favorite of all the Nevermore CD covers. It was a bold move to switch away from using Travis Smith, but you can't go wrong with Hugh Syme!

In my opinion, the music on the new album is a little more refined and "natural" sounding while still being aggressive and original. In this repect, I think the cover conveys this very well.

The color, placement, and size of the logo really irritate me. I think it either needs to be brighter or blended better into the background, or completely taken off altogether. The image itself it is really awesome, though. I like the fact that picture of the girl is so old. I guess she's full grown now.

And am I just crazy or does the face on the stick just to the right of her head look like Warrel?

Something draws me to EOR cover, but i got into nevermore when i picked up DNB purely because of the cover a number of years ago, so its probably my favourite.

I think it sucks! Just kidding. It is not the most interesting but the music makes up for it. You know the saying "you cant judge a book .....