post your sexy pics here

...i cant...my guitar neither

Pic-0013.jpg

sorry for the sexyness :p

I believe some colleges consider it ok as LONG as you use it as a MINOR reference and starting point. Only an idiot would take it at face value for graded research.

If I were the prof, simply putting it on there, whether it was used or not denotes an instant letter grade reduction.

Exception: Retrieval of images that are in the public domain.

But do you warn them of this outright? It sounds like Matt and Scottish man aren't listening to the fact I said along with other more reliable sources. Also sounds more like a bias than forcing children to use good sources because you have to ignore that they may have gone through 15 sources, it being just one.

Oh yes, the moment I even addressed research and electronic sources, I said Wikipedia is not useable. If it happens to lead them to real sources, great, but it doesn't get mentioned in the paper.

I suppose that makes sense then. Shame they can't make it LESS user editable really, it would be more promising.

I can't be arsed to grease myself up and carry my warhammer and drinking horn at the moment. Maybe later this evening.

They would likely also take a point for the use of "reduct." However, I've yet to meet a professor who much cared about various errors on a heavy metal discussion board.*

Edit *Except Professor Beard, master of the Viking Cybermetal Crusaders for Intrawebz Coherency

Party party party party party!!!! party!!1

partybus01.jpg

That shitty bis picked me up from AND dropped me off at my apartment! I'm on love!

we played a two day metal fest in bosnia last weekend, and I think I slept about 4 hours total that entire weekend.

Here's a picture I don't remember, apparently its from some after party early Monday morning and I'm wearing an apron and someone's panties on my head.

dedaaa.jpg