posted an article in our blog....

Enjoyable read, and I wholeheartedly agree with your words.

Slightly offtopic: Interesting blog anyway, it's generally an enjoyable read. And your post about everon? Have you ever tried Fantasma? it's an older album of theirs, insanely beautiful. :)

Slightly offtopic: Interesting blog anyway, it's generally an enjoyable read. And your post about everon? Have you ever tried Fantasma? it's an older album of theirs, insanely beautiful. :)

Thanks folks, much appreciated!
And thanks for the tip, I'll give Fantasma a listen. I'm definately an Everon fan. Probably a band we could enjoy next year? ;)

The Everon article is from a friend, we're a couple of writers there, so it would be cool to do comments at the blog, so they can reach the writer.

Thanks for the tip, there are some really cool articles there, so I'll look it up again. :)

Personally, I think I could enjoy everon every year, though I'd probably need a band with some massively destructive potential afterwards to stop sulking in musical depression. :) Love those guys.

Just listened to the tune Fantasma, awesome! Thank you so much for the tip! Gotta check out the entire album. It was sitting there in the progulus library and I didn't notice. That station seems to even spam me with prog. Can't keep
up...

hahaha, same problem everywhere I guess. So much cool music, it sometimes takes years to find that one band which really fits your style. But yes, Fantasma is an awesome album. Think it actually got me into the more progressive side of music. :)