Posting on the Deicide forum

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
Please keep everything ON TOPIC. Any threads that are deliberate attempts to wind people up or piss people off for the poster's own amusement will be deleted.

If people still feel the need to continue posting crap, then bans will start.

Lee_B

Don't blame me blame God. And Lee B. I liked you better with your old avatar. It fit the bill. I'm outta here. Don't ban Alex we need at least "one person" here to oversee this operation. I'll still be in. How? I'll leave it to you to answer.

LOVE,

HEAVENLY CUNT

HEAVENLY CUNT said:
Don't blame me blame God. And Lee B. I liked you better with your old avatar. It fit the bill. I'm outta here. Don't ban Alex we need at least "one person" here to oversee this operation. I'll still be in. How? I'll leave it to you to answer.

LOVE,

HEAVENLY CUNT

You really need a hobby.

There's no much going on here at the moment is there? Where is everyone? Is there another Deicide forum somewhere? Somewhere Heavenly Cunt doesn't post her humorless crap?

Yeah i noticed that. I also noticed Deicide is coming to the Toronto Opera House. I thuoght they werent allowed here? Hmmmmmmmm, this is strange.....Eric and Brian Hoffman leave the band and now Deicide is allowed here. But anyway since i have seen Deicide only once i am gonna go check them out anyway. I want to see the replacements and see how well they do, plus i wouldnt mind meeting Steve Asheim the guy is the sickest drummer. Also i want to see just how "lousy" Glen Benton plays his bass guitar i mean according the trouble making hoffmans Glen cant play worth shit. We will see. June 4th is the "day of darkness" so lets see how this newer Deicide does.

Just Search em on google and click on their offical site. It aint too bad, i guess the highlight is seeing eric hoffman on the front with the rest of the band, i couldnt download to many mp3s but they have a live video and another prefessioanly shot video with a voo doo type theme. Good band as i have noticed. They play pretty well , guitarists and the drummer are the shows here. Alex put me on your msn man :) ciao!

COuld be interesting to see what glen says about what eric said. Im curious as to what the new deicide album will be like.

Well if the Hoffmans were telling the truth Glen Benton is probabley hiding. I think they all basicaly are selling each other out. They are ALL messed up and need help, either a substance abuse center or a shrink. All of them have drug problems and all of them dont worship the devil, if Glen never did Eric told him to use it as a gimmick so therefor they are all fakes as far as satanism goes. Muscialy they are devious and kick ass. I will know just how much ass they kick on the 4th of June. New album is gonna be a vital remians type album i think. Anyways who knows, we shall all wait and see.

Seems like their contract with Earache was so good(50/50) to keep them together. I think Brian Hoffman should go to Divine Empire. They could use another guitarist.

anyshows here in the U.S., I saw deicide at the keyclub in hollywood...........any chance of them touring here again?

aaronmb666 said:
Eric Hoffman is now in Unholy Ghost.

you are wrong dumb fuck....eric hoffman says he never join Unholy Ghost and so its all a lie cuz someone was spreading this lame rumors, so go to www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth site and type eric hoffman in search and there you will see what he says about this..

hey guys i'm new at this forums and stuff but in Macedonia we cannot know the real truth about what happened with Eric and Brian. You must know the whole story. Please i need to know. \m/ LET THE METAL FLOW \m/

everbody know, the new visual of glen bentom:yuk: ????

OEYAH, glen benton is emo now!!

in interview for a kerrang magazie glen said:

:headbang: "im in new project of life":OMG:

glenbentonisemo glenbentonisemo glenbentonisemo glenbentonisemo glenbentonisemo glenbentonisemo glenbentonisemo glenbentonisemo glenbentonisemo glenbentonisemo glenbentonisemo glenbentonisemo glenbentonisemo glenbentonisemo glenbentonisemo glenbentonisemo

www.fotolog.com/glenbentonisemo:Spin: