Potential PP4 bands attending?

Soundscape

Sep 16, 2002
Maplewood, MN
allmediareviews.blogspot.com
Just wondering, since I recall Jasun Tipton from Zero Hour was there last year and it is often a common thing for band looking to play a fest to attend the previous year...or is it something that is being made anonymous??

at NEARFEST this yr atleast 1/2 a dozen bands showed up just to promote their band...so just wondering if anything like this may be going on.

Originally posted by Soundscape
Just wondering, since I recall Jasun Tipton from Zero Hour was there last year and it is often a common thing for band looking to play a fest to attend the previous year...or is it something that is being made anonymous??

at NEARFEST this yr atleast 1/2 a dozen bands showed up just to promote their band...so just wondering if anything like this may be going on.

Other than Mike from Evergrey, I have no idea who will be there this year that will also be playing next year. Should be interesting to see who shows up.

--Mike

Originally posted by Soundscape

to further your point, D.C. Cooper was there last year too.

Ryan