06.jpg

07.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

03.jpg

10.jpg

14.jpg

Little Linda said:
Those piccys are brilliant and that t-shirt with Andrea on is wicked, made us smile all night. Perhaps you should do a whole new range of Power Quest t-shirts, one for each member of the band? lol. :headbang:

thanks to everyone that came, we all had a great night !!!
:headbang:

gyre said:
Very nice pictures T! Wish I could have been there as well. Got any pics with you in em?

Also no, was stupid in the fact that I didn't grab the PQ boys and get someone to take a photo of me in! Oh well... I'll plan it better for album #4 :loco:

Too bad I couldn't make it. Was there a lot of people at the launch party? It seems like a quiet, intimate (LOL) chilled out night from the photos :)

Little Linda said:
Those piccys are brilliant and that t-shirt with Andrea on is wicked, made us smile all night. Perhaps you should do a whole new range of Power Quest t-shirts, one for each member of the band? lol. :headbang:
hehe not a bad idea.... i might just do that, if the band doesnt mind of course...

Yeah, and peopel kept comming and leaving throughout the night, so many more came than the place could hold at any one time!

If I'm not mistooken, I saw Balance Of Power there, amongst the organised chaos!