Power Quest Demo/EP on eBay

Tonberry

Cutthroat Crusader
Sep 1, 2004
Plymouth
www.google.com
..and a load of other stuff too. Pretty much all of my Power/Heavy metal collection of CDs, DVDs, LPs and whatnot from the last 8 years is up for grabs. University has pushed me beyond broke, so I'm selling anything and everything I own that isn't bolted down!

Basically its either a demo or an old EP (can't remember!) with *really* old versions of "Glory Tonight" and "Follow your Heart." This was when the band was suffering a severe lack of Italians; instead Sam Totman, Adam Bickers, Scott Michaels and ZP Theart were all lending guitar, drum and vocal talents.

Sorry for the shameless advertising, but whilst all of my items are on eBay, I'd much rather sell items to fans who I know will cherish them as much as I do.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280238020093 - Power Quest EP

Update: I've just worked out that with over 200 CDs its going to take me a while to upload everything. Please check back to see if I have anything you want!

I've also just remembered I have a Japanese Import of Magic Never Dies, that I got fully signed at the album release party... ahh good times!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280238025680 - Signed Magic Never Dies Import.

My goodness. I can't believe you'd let such a historic and surely sentimental piece of PQ legacy go up for sale. The coffers must really be empty man. I'll put down a bid to help another Quest brethern out

Woah cheers! I'll get that posted off to you right now!

I've got some old Metallica and Iron Maiden tour books up, a stratovarius elements tourbook and a signed Hammerfall renegade programme from 2001 in the Underworld if anyone's interested!

Well done on the disc dude! I bid a pretty penny but fell asleep and missed the fall of the gavel! Ton, I'm interested in the Hammerfall thing, put it on ebay and I'll surely throw a bid your way.

Actually I've still got about 70 CDs to list, like the Turisas self produced demo digipack - Heart Of Turisas, quite a rare find indeed.

thot.jpg

I had a strange request from a Power Quest fan in Portugal:

Q: Hi my friend. I was surfing in the net for this demo cd from Power Quest, and saw that you sold this one. Can you have another one for sale??? I have this cd, but don't have the cover arts of it. Can you scan me the covers and send it for me??? I will pay for it, if you want. I am looking for this one long time ago, so the cocer arts are very important to me. Thanks.

Rather a strange request... I mailed the CD to Alcaline a while ago, and I wouldn't feel right selling a scanned cover art!

Hehe, I got that email too. I don't have a scanner though...

Maybe we should direct him here so he can ask Steve himself.

More importantly, the CD arrived today! I'm spinning it right now :headbang: It's all handmade and stuff.. I feel like I own a piece of power metal history! Thanks so much dude!

Image028.jpg

Its a good listen. You can see where some of the lyrics were changed on comerical release.

- Glad it arrived safely mate. Enjoy it and treasure it! I'm orginally got it from a friend in Canada of all places... that is one well travelled CD!

Ah ... Alcaline ... you must be Metalinen on the BS board. We discussed the EP yesterday there. It was that discussion that reminded me that I hadn't been here for a little while!

Goodness, this must be track-for-track, the most expensive CD I've ever bought!

I hope the money helps you out, buddy.

Hey there, I was wondering if you could show me what your Power Quest demo looks like as I'm currently talking with Steve Williams on Facebook to verify that my PQ demo CD is an original, but of course with it be such a long time since he's seen one and 16 years since he's made them, it's understandably a bit difficult to remember. I bought my copy from a member in a Power Quest group on Facebook (The Official Power Quest Group) almost 2 years ago by the way, Steve is in it himself. So yeah, any of your help would be much appreciated here. :)